Passionate about building easy to maintain and scalable cloud-native software solutions. "You build it, you run it."
Senior Software Engineer, Around25
July 2021 - Present
Part of a team that delivers scalable microservices-based solutions for a startup focused on Customer Journey experience. Key contributions included the rewritting of NodeJS services in Go (Golang), integrating Keycloak for Authentication and Authorization, System Design around event-based architecture for a better scalability, and delivering new features.
- Go (Golang), NodeJS, React
- Docker, Traefik, Kubernetes, GCP, OVH
- Keycloak integration, NATS, Redis
- MySQL, PostgresSQL, MongoDB
- Microservices, REST APIs, CI/CD
- SaaS, Customer Journey
Software Engineer, ComplyAdvantage
October 2019 - June 2021
Individual contributor alongside the Platform&API team. The team was responsible for delivering APIs and user interfaces used by customers in a collaborative enviroment with DevOps mindset and focus on continuous integration and delivery. Key contributions included breaking down the monolithic application into microservices, implementing OAuth2 authentication and introducing event-driven architecture for scaling purposes. I was involved in all parts of the SDLC, from planning and defining software design documents for new product features to maintenance and scaling.
- Python, PHP, Go (Golang), NodeJS
- Docker, Terraform, Ambassador, Kubernetes, AWS
- AWS Cognito integration, Kafka, Redis
- MySQL, MongoDB
- Microservices, REST APIs, Serverless, CI/CD, E2E Testing, Monitorning & Observability
- SaaS, FinTech
Software Engineer, WeSupply Labs
April 2019 - September 2019
Giving a helping hand for a short period of time to a small start-up. Responsible for the design and implementation of core platform features.
- PHP, NodeJS, MongoDB, AngularJS, REST APIs, E2E Testing, Thid-parties integrations
- SaaS, E-commerce, Post-Purchase Customer Experience
Backend Developer (PHP), Evozon
May 2016 - April 2019
Contributed to two major project, an e-commerce that operated on the US market and a Bank Loan Managent Solution used by the biggest bank from Romania.
- Magento 1.x, Symfony 3.4
- Laravel 5.x,
- E-commerce, Banking
October 2015 - May 2016
Joined a new mentorship program inside Evozon to go deeper into the world of software development. The program’s output was a Product Questions and Answers module for e-commerce websites. The module was adapted and used on real projects.
- Magento 1.x, Symfony 3.4
PHP Internship, Evozon
August 2015 - October 2015
Three months focused on backend development using PHP and MySQL. The final project was a team effort that simulated a real team building a small e-commerce website.
- Data Structures, PHP basics, OOP, Coding Standards
- Design Patterns, MySQL, Software Development Life Cycle
Mentor @ UBB IT Hub, Babes-Bolyai University
March 2018 - September 2018
Improve the digitalization level of the academic and administrative processes within Babes-Bolyai University.
Founder, Cluj Y.Tech
January 2017 -
Cluj Y.Tech is a community of young techies, studying in Cluj. We feel responsible for our own trajectory so for that, we study and practice software development in school plus on our own free time. We believe that we should absorb all the knowledge we can from University, but there are more knowledge, experience, and ideas out there. Cluj is a vibrant city and we should take advantage of being here! And for that, we think we can do more if we stand united!
Bachelor, Computer Science - Babes-Bolyai University
October 2015 - July 2018
Master Degree, Science, Technology and Innovation in Public Governance - Babes-Bolyai University
October 2018 - July 2020
- Strategic Planning | Research Methods for Process Analysis | ICT Innovation in Governance | Building Performance in Public Services: Emergency Response System | Legislative Debates regarding innovation and technology | Participatory Governance | E-government | Sustainable urban development | Public budgets
Entrepreneurship Nights - SAS UBB
09 December 2017
1st place - Best business idea.
Transylvania Tech Talent Contest - MA Science, Technology and Innovation in Public Governance
31 March 2018